A lot of families who adopt puppies from us have young children and other responsibilities, and find it difficult to juggle work, parenting and training an 8 week old puppy. We get inquiries from families who would like a puppy who is already potty trained and knows basic obedience, so they can enjoy their puppy and not go through all the trouble of puppy hood. Some families are also interested in a therapy, and service dog quality puppy who has had some training.
We provide each new family with a list of information, as well as books that will give great information about how to introduce your puppy to his new home and how to continue training him to be the a fantastic pet, therapy dog or a service dog. We train our Australian and F1B labradoodles in our home, include them in our daily routines, and take them everywhere we go where dogs are allowed. They are trained to the standards of the AKC Canine Good Citizen Program and will be great candidates to further train to be therapy dogs.
~WE HAVE NO SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR A TRAINED PUPPY AT THIS TIME~
We now offer different levels of training:
Level 1: $4,500.00+tax
- 16 Weeks/4 Months old, completed all the puppy shots, rabies vaccine and current wellness visit
- Crate trained, introduced to lose leash walking, socialization, and potty training using the poochie bell
- Working on the following commands: sit, down, stay, watch me, leave it, off, kennel, go to your place, get busy, load up, let’s go, recall, fetch, sit when stopped, hide and seek.
Level 2: $7,000.00+tax
- 6 Months Old, completed all puppy shots including rabies vaccine, spayed or neutered, and current wellness visit
- Knows all skills from Level 2
- Also knows the following: stop, crawl, touch, roll over, stand, shake, high five, wave bye, put toys away, go to place with the door bell, let’s go; any beginning service dog, or therapy dog tasks
- Has AKC Good Canine Citizenship certification
- Possibly has an AKC Novice Trick Title (TKN)
Level 3: $12,000.00+tax
- 1 year old, spayed/neutered, and up to date on vaccines, and wellness visit
- Knows all skill levels
- Completion of Service Dog or Therapy Dog related tasks
We send each trained puppy(Levels 2-4) home with:
- Copies of all vet records: vaccination, dewormings and spay or neuter surgery (for Level 3 &4)
- Scrapbook with pictures of puppy from birth
- Parents’ proof of health testing/screening
- WALA Pedigree
- Copy of contract/health guarantee
- Puppy care, and training video guide
- Microchip & registration form
- A bag of their current food
- A supply of homemade training treats
- Treat bag
- Bully stick or chew bone
- Two types of collars, and a leash
- A couple of favorite toys
- Waste dispenser and bags
- Sample of Nuvet Vitamins
- Poochie Bell
- Treat bag
- 101 Dog Tricks by Kyra Sundance
- LOTS of follow-up support for each new family.
Please email or call if you have questions or are interested in our Trained Puppy program.
Below are videos of puppies who finished the trained puppy program at CML. These puppies had homes
waiting for them before they were trained so they are no longer available.
Labradoodles. All of our trained puppies are in their forever homes.