Please fill out the Puppy Application form if you are interested in a trained labradoodle puppy…
A lot of families who adopt puppies from us have young children and other responsibilities, and find it difficult to juggle work, parenting and training an 8 week old puppy. We get inquiries from families who would like a puppy who is already potty trained and knows basic obedience, so they can enjoy their puppy and not go through all the trouble of puppy hood. Some families are also interested in a therapy, and service dog quality puppy who has had some training. Our trained puppies will go home with AKC S.T.A.R Puppy title, and ready to pass the AKC Good Canine Citizen (CGC) certification before they go home.
We will keep and train the puppy until we decide they are ready to go home usually around the age of 5 to 6 months old. These are the benefits of getting a trained labradoodle puppy:
- puppy selected by CML (families get to name their puppy if the spot was reserved before the training started)
- started on therapy or service work training
- fully vaccinated, dewormed, microchipped
- spayed or neutered
- crate, leash trained and house broken
- trained on basic commands: sit, stay, come, down, loose leash walk, leave it, stop
- knows some tricks (putting toys away, play hide and seek, roll over, high five, shake etc..)
- has been well socialized and exposed to a variety of people, other animals, noise etc..
Below are videos of puppies who finished the trained puppy program at CML. These puppies had homes waiting for them before they were trained so they are no longer available.
The price for our trained puppy is $6,000.00.
This is the best option for busy families who cannot devote plenty of time to training, as well as those with young children and first time puppy owners.
We send each trained puppy home with:
- Copies of all vet records (vaccination, dewormings and spay/neuter surgery)
- Scrapbook with pictures of puppy from birth
- Parents’ proof of health testing/screening
- Copy of contract/health guarantee
- Puppy care, and training video guide
- Microchip & registration form
- A bag of their current food
- A supply of homemade treats
- Bully stick or chew bone
- Two types of collars, and a leash
- A couple of favorite toys
- Waste dispenser and bags
- Sample of Nuvet Vitamins
- Treat bag
- 101 Dog Tricks by Kyra Sundance
- LOTS of follow-up support for each new family.
- We provide each new family with a list of information, as well as books that will give great information about how to introduce your puppy to his new home and how to continue training him to be the a fantastic pet, therapy dog or a service dog.
Please email us or call to adopt one of our trained labradoodles.
Below are pictures of the trained labradoodle puppies from CO Mountain Labradoodles. All of our trained puppies are in their forever homes.
For more videos of our past litters and trained labradoodles please check our Youtube Channel.
You will be amazed at the level of intelligence this breed offers and the level of obedience available at 4-5 months old. We train our Australian and F1B labradoodles in our home, include them in our daily routines and take them everywhere we go where dogs are allowed.
They are trained to the standards of the AKC Canine Good Citizen Program and will be great candidates to further train to be therapy dogs. Each puppy will have basic obedience education, will respond to household routines and will have good manners in the presence of people and other dogs.