The prices of LABRADOODLES vary greatly amongst breeders. If you search on line you can see that some breeders sell untrained puppies for up to $3,500.00. Labradoodles are amazing dogs but at the same time should be affordable for wonderful families who will love and care for them.
The cost of a labradoodle puppy is influenced by many factors, and yes, it is expensive to raise a puppy but their quality should not be based on their price. What you need to look for are: proof that the parents are health tested; that you know where the puppies are kept and raised. Be alarmed if the parent dogs and puppies are kenneled all the time. You want puppies that are raised inside the home and part of the family’s daily lives. You are choosing a new member of your family and it’s very important that you ask the breeder plenty of questions and ask for references. We have open references on our Facebook group, there you will see what families say about CO Mountain Labradoodles, and about their experiences in adopting a puppy from us. We also have a number of recommendations on our Testimonials page However, at any time we can provide you with more references from other reputable breeders, our vet and more families who purchased their labradoodle (s) from us.
Here at Colorado Mountain Labradoodles, we put our time and money into caring for our breeding dogs. We only breed genetically sound, and health tested parents for our labradoodles. We spend a lot of priceless time with our puppies, and invest in early training and socialization.
The price of our early generation labradoodles is $2,000.00, and $2,500.00 for multigen Australian labradoodles plus 3.9% sales tax. We require a completed Application, and once approved, a $500.00 reservation fee (payable via Paypal, personal check/cashier’s check or credit cards) to add you to the Waiting List of your chosen planned litter.
A second payment of $500.00 is due after the puppies are born for us to hold a puppy for you in that litter. When the puppies are seven weeks old, they will be temperament tested, and families will be scheduled to visit and select the puppy they want to take home at 8 weeks old. The balance is due at the individual puppy selection meeting at 7 weeks old. Families can schedule to pick up their puppy, on a day and time that is convenient for them once the puppies turned 8 weeks old but no later than 9 weeks old.
Here is a list of everything that is included in the price of your 8 week old puppy:
- Lifetime support on anything you need including training or other issues
- Two year health guarantee against life-threatening genetic diseases including hip dysplasia
- One month of free health insurance with no waiting periods for accidents, injuries and illnesses
- Your new family member (from health-tested parents), raised, and nurtured inside our home
- Pre-registered microchip
- Deworming at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks
- First set of vaccinations
- Examination by a licensed veterinarian
- Scrapbook with pictures of puppy from birth
- Parents’ proof of health testing/screening
- WALA Pedigree
- Copy of contract/health guarantee
- A supply of their current food
- A supply of homemade training treats
- Homemade puppy toy with mom & siblings’ scent
- Bully stick or chew bone
- Puppy collar & leash
- Waste dispenser and bags
- Sample of Nuvet vitamins
- The Puppy Primer by Patricia B. McConnell
- New puppy information packet (designed by CML to help guide you through the various stages of puppy
Here is part of the above and beyond you can expect from CO Mountain Labradoodles:
- We raised our puppies using the Puppy Culture protocol to create confident puppies that enjoy enrichment activities, learning and problem solving.
- We provide properly timed socialization opportunities and experiences
- We expose them to multiple surfaces, food containers, rooms in the house, people and challenges (all designed to develop a well-rounded and flexible puppy)
- We begin working with the pups on potty-training concepts as early as 3 weeks of age
- We introduce them to riding in the car to avoid car-sickness later
- They are exposed to loud noises at an appropriate time so they are not skittish around vacuums or unusual sounds
- They are bathed and groomed several times to encourage and foster a love of water and the bath
- They are introduced to crate-training before going home, and sleeps through the night
- They are introduced to the idea of loose leash walking
- They are introduced to clicker training as early as 5 weeks old
- They know the commands sit, down and watch me.
Adding a new family member is fun and exciting, and we are privileged to work with every family that chooses to purchase a CO Mountain Labradoodle puppy. We do everything we can to make the experience as positive as possible, and we go to great lengths to make sure your puppy is everything you’d want him/her to be.
We encourage our families to come to our home and pick up their CO Mountain Labradoodle personally, but we understand that is not always an option. We offer 3 options if you can’t pick up your puppy from our house:
- We can ship the puppy via air cargo if there is a straight flight to the final destination.
- We can fly with your puppy to the nearest major airport near you. All personal travel fees are determined individually, contact us for cost
- We can drive to deliver your puppy from our house to yours. Our door to door deliver options are based on mileage from our house to your house. If you need a quote, contact us with your zip code.
Airline Shipping fees usually cost around $400-$450.00 and includes:
• Shipping Crate
• Feeding & Water Dish, & Food
• Transportation to Airport
• Health Certificate and acclimation papers from the Veterinarian
• Airline charges for travel
We will ONLY ship via cargo if there is a straight flight to the final destination. We do this to ensure the puppy spends the least amount of time in transit. Your puppy will go from our hands, to the airline, to yours. Once reservations have been made and a confirmation number has been sent to you, the shipping fee becomes non-refundable. We prefer to ship on Fridays or weekends from Denver International Airport.
Payment can be made by cash, check, money order or credit cards. Please do not send a deposit until after confirmation that your application has been approved.
For further information and question please email us or call (719) 214-5330.
Apply for your new puppy!
But hurry, our lists for upcoming litters fill fast!