Here is a list of everything that is included in the price of your puppy:
- Lifetime support on anything you need including training or other issues
- Two year health guarantee against life-threatening genetic diseases including hip dysplasia
- One month of free health insurance with no waiting periods for accidents, injuries and illnesses
- Your new family member (from health-tested parents), raised, and nurtured inside our home
- Pre-registered microchip
- Deworming at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks
- First set of vaccinations
- Examination by a licensed veterinarian
- Scrapbook with pictures of puppy from birth
- Parents’ proof of health testing/screening
- WALA Pedigree
- Copy of contract/health guarantee
- A supply of their current food
- A supply of homemade training treats
- Homemade puppy toy with mom and siblings’ scent
- Bully stick or chew bone
- Puppy collar & leash
- Waste dispenser and bags
- Sample of Nuvet vitamins
- The Puppy Primer by Patricia B. McConnell
- New puppy information packet (designed by CML to help guide you through the various stages of puppy development)
Here is part of the above and beyond you can expect from CO Mountain Labradoodles:
We raised our puppies using the Puppy Culture protocol to create confident puppies that enjoy enrichment activities, learning and problem solving.
We provide properly timed socialization opportunities and experiences
We expose them to multiple surfaces, food containers, rooms in the house, people and challenges (all designed to develop a well-rounded and flexible puppy)
We begin working with the pups on potty-training concepts as early as 3 weeks of age
We introduce them to riding in the car to avoid car-sickness later
They are exposed to loud noises at an appropriate time so they are not skittish around vacuums or unusual sounds
They are bathed and groomed several times to encourage and foster a love of water and the bath
They are introduced to crate-training before going home, and sleeps through the night
They are introduced to the idea of loose leash walking
They are introduced to clicker training as early as 5 weeks old
They are familiar with the commands sit, down and watch me or go to your place before they go home.
Adding a new family member is fun and exciting, and we are privileged to work with every family that chooses to purchase a CO Mountain Labradoodle puppy. We do everything we can to make the experience as positive as possible, and we go to great lengths to make sure your puppy is everything you’d want him/her to be.
Payment can be made by cash, check, money order or credit cards. Please do not send a deposit until after confirmation that your application has been approved.
For further information and question please email us or call (719) 214-5330.